L’ANZA create revolutionary products that heal damaged hair from within, with unique prescriptive formulas.
L’ANZA believes that haircare is not just about keeping hair beautiful and healthy, but also keeping the Earth beautiful and healthy as well. L’ANZA’s products and comprehensive green policies promote a sustainable future through numerous programs, actions and initiatives:
- Organic essential oils to support organic agriculture, organic farmers and sustainable practices
- Eco-friendly and recycled materials that are reusable, refillable, compostable and biodegradable
- Wildcrafted, organic and non-GMO botanicals
- Saving rainforests and ecosystems by sourcing ingredients from regions to foster more planting
- Sustainable company practices to recycle, conserve and embrace go-green efforts
- Supporting impoverished villages and communities by purchasing their sustainable ingredients
- Reducing greenhouse gases, emissions and fossil fuels by using electric/hybrid vehicles and obtaining materials from local suppliers
- Using solar and wind energy in L’ANZA manufacturing facilities to ensure environmentally-friendly production
- No animal testing and cruelty-free as listed on PETA’s Caring Company list
- Clean air formulas with decreased VOCs and no ozone-depleting ingredients
With RRPs from just £13.95 and salon-standard, long-lasting, and eco-friendly results, beautiful hair and a beautiful planet is within our reach.
Call L’ANZA Head Office on 03330 142 444 or visit lanza.com