Jordan, creative director at Joe’s Salon in London’s Chelsea, created the new style to flatter Anderton’s bone structure and features.
Here, he explains how to re-create the look:
– Apply Unite Elevate Mousse, enriched with argan oil, combing through from root to ends.
– Wrap dry the back of the head with a Unite Denman brush so to create the shape.
– Spray in Unite Boosta to create some volume texture then continue to rough dry.
– Taking random pieces, use a round brush and blow dry to create the tousled look.
– Using Unite Second Day, turn head upside down to personalise the style
– Unite Texturiza provided the ultimate finish for this tousled look, adding individuality to the style.