The Unite hair team recently took to New York to create the hair for Jenny Packham’s 2016 bridal collection presentation. Referencing the show’s inspiration of A Midsummer’s Night Dream, Unite’s editorial director Kevin Ryan created a softly sophisticated look given modern appeal with a centre parting. Each girl was given “an ethereal halo that also has a bit of rock and roll edge to it too.”
- On wet hair, comb Unite Elevate Mousse throughout.
- Blow dry hair with the Unite Ionic Pro-Dryer until completely dry with a center part.
- Use the Unite Flat Iron to straighten the hair through the ends.
- Next, take a section of hair at ear level and spray lightly with Unite Go365 Hairspray.
- Using the Unite Flat Iron again, create two to three bends in the hair at ear level.
- Continue with the Unite Flat Iron around the whole head from ear to ear to create a halo effect.
- Finish the look by spraying Unite Go365 Hairspray, for that finishing hold and shine.