Goldwell announces new Color Creatives 2015 mentorship programme
German hair brand, Goldwell, has announced a new mentorship program for 2015, Goldwell Color Creatives, which aims to nurture new creative color talent.
Fourteen Color Creatives have successfully gained a place on the programme after an initial application process and will now go on to receive four mentorship days, including three from the award-winning artistic team at Mark Leeson, culminating with a professional photo shoot in April 2015.
The Color Creatives program is open to salons that are part of The HUB – Goldwell & KMS California’s business networking club. Applicants must be colour passionate stylists at the start of their career, and over 20 years old at the time of applying. Each applicant was nominated by the salon owner or manager who submitted a statement as to why their nominee should be on the Color Creatives program, including key achievements.
The Color Creatives have their first mentor day on 10th November at the Academy London. They will be taking part in a Color Zoom Traditional Rebels Workshop with Goldwell’s global technical training manager, William Wilson.
The Color Creatives 2015 are:
- Natalie Jones – Cameo, Hereford
- Nikita Tandy – Aqua Hair Design, Cardiff
- Kirstie Smith – Gerard Hairdressing, Grantham
- Lauren Harcroft – Hobson & Holmes, Darlington
- Ben Martin – Hair@22, Taunton
- Hannah Cleaver – Iconic, Cheam
- Kerry Glass – Sarah Hodge Group, Taunton
- Natalie Gray – Elizabeth Ann, Market Bosworth
- James Hayter – Edge Hairdressing, Ipswich
- Olivia Brännström – Vogue International, Leamington Spa
- Naomi Walters – The Salon, Taunton
- Trudie Wilkinson – Gloss Hairdressing, Knaresborough
- Cally Mallett – Burlesque, Newport
- Jessica Hawley – Mark Leeson, Mansfield