Introducing the DermaFrac™ by Eden Aesthetics
DermaFrac™ Compact is a light, portable system combining crystal free microdermabrasion and microneedling with simultaneous infusion. The treatment is very comfortable with minimal downtime and may be administered by an aesthetician. The system comes with a plush carry case making it ideal for mobile practitioners or salons with multiple locations.
DermaFrac™ dramatically improves:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- UV damage
- Ageing skin
- Brown spots and pigmentation
- Enlarged pores
- Mild acne scarring
- Oily acne prone skin
- Epidermal density and strength
- Skin health and barrier function
The DermaFrac™ procedure:
The first step in the DermaFrac™ treatment incorporates the microdermabrasion handpiece, which utilises single-use, crystal-free tips. The strength of the microdermabrasion may be adjusted to suit the individual’s skin type and comfort level. Microdermabrasion under vacuum partially removes the outer layers of the stratum corneum to smooth the skin, clear pores of imperfections, stimulate circulation, and prepare the skin for optimum penetration of the microneedling and serums.
Switching to the microneedling handpiece for the second step of the procedure provides for microneedling under vacuum with simultaneous delivery of active ingredients. The patented microneedling handpiece, by way of the vacuum, draws the skin against the fine needles, which gently puncture the skin. A cartridge placed in the handpiece delivers the selected serum concurrently with the microneedling. The fine microchannels created allow the active ingredients in the infusion to penetrate deep into the skin. The practitioner can choose among 6 different infusions and between two depths (0.5 or 0.25 mm) to make every treatment bespoke to each individual client.
The DermaFrac™ eliminates all the problems of traditional microneedling roller treatments where operator technique, variations in pressure applied, and skin elasticity can produce uneven, unpredictable results. Without the need for topical anaesthetic with the DermaFrac™, its simplicity of use and minimal downtime make it an ideal procedure for the beauty therapist or aesthetician working in a salon or clinic.
Ranges of clinically proven active infusion serums are available –
- Growth Factor Complex – a rich blend of growth factors, moisturisers, peptides, and vitamins designed to repair ageing and sun damage at the cellular level for younger-looking skin.
- Hydrate – Hyaluronic Acid plus Vitamins A and E using patented HylaSponge® technology triggers long-lasting, intense hydration.
- Rejuvenate – A “super cocktail” of peptides that has the potential to stimulate collagen and fibroblast production and relax the muscles in a subtle, natural way.
- Vitamin C – 2% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid brightens complexions and slows the rate of free-radical damage.
- Clarify– Lactic Acid (10%) and Salicylic Acid (2%) help control congestion and acne outbreaks.
- Lighten – Kojic acid, a natural and effective lightening agent to reduce unwanted hyperpigmentation.
DermaFrac™ is the ideal treatment for delivering instant results without downtime, producing radiant and glowing skin immediately post-procedure to happy, repeat clients. Salon owners report high levels of customer satisfaction and demand for treatment courses which providing further long-term skin health benefit.
Contact email@example.com for more information or call 01245 227752. Quote SALONMAG when enquiring to receive a special discount.