Introducing the supercharged, high-performance skin serum from Tracie Giles
Crème Rescue is a clinically-proven cosmeceutical serum that repairs, reforms and renews skin that is stressed, damaged and ageing. Uniquely dual-action, Crème Rescue is designed to be used as both a post-treatment recovery serum to speed up healing and enhance results of any cosmetic aesthetic treatment, and as a powerful anti-ageing and skin maintenance serum. This is the serum you need to get the very best healing results from your cosmetic aesthetic treatments and to then continue to repair and protect your client’s skin from the daily challenges it faces.
Founded in 2001 in Knightsbridge, London and headed up by mother and daughter duo Tracie and Charlotte, Tracie Giles London was the UK’s first high street clinic dedicated to the art of permanent makeup and aesthetics and one of the world’s most renowned luxury clinics frequented weekly by celebrities, influencers and press editors.
Having performed over 40,000 treatments at the clinic, Tracie had unrivalled exposure to the post-treatment cycle of extreme skin trauma and rejuvenation and identified a requirement for a specialist aftercare product. With no effective alternative on the market, Tracie and Charlotte worked with a team of biochemists to blend the optimal amounts of five specifically sourced and selected, clinically-proven active ingredients for ultimate skin healing.
They developed Crème Rescue – a supercharged, high-performance skin serum designed to soothe the skin and accelerate the healing process following permanent makeup, medical, and cosmetic aesthetic treatments.
Although originally created for use after aesthetic treatments to rescue damaged skin and enhance the results, Crème Rescue is dual-action and the anti-ageing and overall healing properties of the serum have been honed to make it perfect for use as part of a daily skincare routine to protect against environmental and pollution damage, ageing and on any irritated or compromised skin – making it one of the most innovative specialist treatment serums currently available.
- Speeds up healing & enhances results of cosmetic aesthetic treatments
- Down regulates skin cell cortisol production
- Stimulates production of beta-endorphin by up to 163%
- Calms skin after exposure to extreme cold, sun or heat
- Activates the release of calming neuropeptides
- Minimises any scarring & treats burn injuries
- Visibly improves skin luminosity and tone within two weeks of use
- Blurs fine lines and wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates, locking in moisture & decreasing TEWL
- Stimulates Collagen & Keratin proliferation
- Targets problem skin conditions including acne, eczema, psoriasis & rosacea
- Reduces skin redness by x 2.4 and improves colour by 99% after 28 days of use
- Combats the signs of environmental aggressors
- Improves skin barrier function
- …& more!
Crème Rescue is perfect if you are a Permanent Makeup Artist or Aesthetics Practitioner looking for an effective aftercare product, or a salon or clinic looking for innovative new skincare to retail to customers! Plus, Crème Rescue stockists benefit from an exclusive 50% discount.
Find out more at www.cremerescue.co.uk